"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Carpet madness

Here's a video of what my house looked like this morning. And if I could figure out how to put up music with it you would be spared my "hilarious" comments. Hardy har har! ;-) But I"m very excited to have new carpet, now we just have to put everything back and hopefully get rid of some stuff as we do it. Hearing the squeaky floors as I walked on them, while Max was watching this, he said - Mom did you let one go? Ha ha ha! Really, it was our squeaky floors. Funny of him to think that though. Just thought I'd tell you in case anyone else was wondering what those noises were as I'm walking around the room. ;-)

3 comments:

Mandy Beyeler said...

hey, I just played that video thinking I'd get to see some carpet!! let's see those pics!

Beutler Family said...

Nice cover up on the "sqeaky floors". Just kidding! I'm with Mandy, lets see the results.

Meg said...

Yeah, new carpet! Can't wait to see what it looks like. :) I can just imagine the chaos. We need to paint Ira's room and ceiling and I'm putting it off because I don't want his stuff all around the house for days! lol! :)