"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -

Monday, May 24, 2010

Some missed moments...

Grandpa and Grammy were able to visit on their way to and from Branson. As a family we finally got to go to a Wizards game (the KC professional soccer team). It rained the whole time and was just a little chilly, but we had a great time! Max's first badge in Scouts (Bobcat) and who knew I'd get a bobcat pin as well? Last weekend we had Nate's brother's kids. Max and his cousin went with Nate to the father's and son's camp out. Unfortunately, since Nate had the camera, I didn't get the very funny picture of Elise, her two girl cousins, 5 and 3, and boy cousin, 1, scraping out the inside of a half of a watermelon. *sigh* The presents the we made during family home evening for grandmas and great-grandmas for Mother's Day.

3 comments:

Robyn Anderson said...

I was grateful I got one of those note pads. Love it. I also loved the photos of the kids with Grandpa Beyeler and the time camping.

The Tibbitts said...

How fun! I love the Mother's day gifts-they are so cute!

P.S. We are going private with our blog in the next few days so if you could leave me a comment with your email that would be great! -Kayla

Meg said...

Oh, it makes me homesick! I miss you guys. Looks like lots of fun!