 |
| We took a picture (pretty close to) here two years ago. It's on the external hard drive though - so no comparison for now. |
 |
| We also got the square ice cream two years ago - I really need to load those pics on this computer! |
 |
| Nate didn't know I was taking a picture of him - sorry hun. |
 |
| Max and I in front on our "watch the sun rise on the Tetons" float trip |
Our plans this year for vacation were to go to Nate's family reunion. The last time he'd been to one, I was pregnant with Max - so it's been about 10 years. With the help of his parents, we booked a condo for a week, in Jackson Hole, WY! Nate has many, many wonderful memories of going there as a child and wanted the three of us to have that experience too. We even stayed in the same condo suite that he did when he was young. I say "our plans were..." because changes occurred at Nate's work and he couldn't go the entire time. So, my mom helped with the drive out to Utah with the kids and me; Nate flew in the following Tuesday when he could get off work. We had Elise's birthday party with the cousins - who also got to come over (to my dad's house) for a sleep over. The kids and I went to Yellowstone. But it was so great to be able to see all my grandparents; Daniel, my brother and his wife; Hyriam and Sunny and their kids, my dad and his wife Vickie, Nate's parents, Nate's grandmother, Meg, Abi, Audrey, Teresa, Liz and Trevor and some or most of their families and then many, many of the Reed cousins, aunts and uncles. It was a full trip and very nice to see so much family.
 |
| Dinosaur crossing |
 |
| Elise, ready for her dinosaur luau party. |
No comments:
Post a Comment