"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

a breath of Fresh air

 I've been going through all the rooms, the garage, and the basement finding all the stuff we don't use or need anymore.  So here's what is going to the thrift store, a consignment shop, an antique store or just other people.  I took a trunk and back seat full load to the thrift store today and what a relief to have it out of my house!  It has been a breath of fresh air to see less clutter in each room and more organization in the basement!



3 comments:

Mandy Beyeler said...

holy cow - you coming to do my house next?!?!

Krista said...

@Mandy - It is kind of therapeutic but the crazy thing is, is that I keep finding more stuff (just gotta stop going to garage sales I guess - NOT!).

Annie said...

It does feel great to get rid of stuff! Happy organizing!