"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Vacation - Last part

After the reunion, we picked up my niece Amiya so she could come back and spend a couple of weeks with us; drove to Thermopolis, WY and then on to Mt. Rushmore.  It was a long drive and the second time we've taken I-90, but it was a lot of fun  - especially because Nate's brother Trevor and his family drove most of it with us as well.

Elise and her cousin at the "largest mineral hot springs in the world".

This buffalo decided it wanted to see what Nate was holding in his hands - I wish I had it on video - It could have been on AFV!

Max and his cousin next to a large femur?

Elise with baby duck-billed dinosaurs.



No comments: