"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -

Monday, August 27, 2012

Vacation Part 2 - Dad's house

Jared had to leave for a scout thing so Hyriam and Sunny left their girls to stay a day longer with us.  (I only have a 5 seater car and there were 6 of us...but everyone had a seatbelt on.)  After the cabin, I took Livvy, Kenna, Max and Elise to Grandma and Grandpa Gillis's house to drop off my mom.  The kids played in their awesome backyard which gave me time to visit with my grandparents.  Then we were off to my dad's to meet Hyraim so he could pick up the girls. 

My dad had Daniel and family, and my Grandma and Grandpa Eastman there to have supper so we could visit all at once.  Dad had asked for weeks what I wanted to do when I got there and I kept telling him that all I wanted to do was to sleep and swim.  I think he knows me well enough to think I was kidding but I'd been so busy lately that I was extremely grateful to be able to do a lot of both of those.  It was really great to wake up whenever I wanted and still be able to exercise. 

Eastman cousins (minus one 2 week old little gal)

Just silliness at City Center in SLC

We got in free at the Natural History Museum (these are many types of triceratops relatives)

My Grandpa Eastman with Elise and his Baritone Ukelele

Hmmm, Max isn't looking too thrilled to play the Uke, he just wanted to read Harry Potter.

My dad served his mission in France, so this was up July 14th for Bastille Day.



No comments: