"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Kansas Academy of Theater Arts: KATA


June 9th - June 26th

Since we had been homeschooling throughout the school year, I wanted the kids to have the opportunity to have other teachers and leaders who would teach them things that I couldn't.

So, while Max went to his first year of Boy Scout camp, I send Elise to KATA. There she made backdrops and scenery, puppets, and different kinds of skits - each week had a different theme.  Elise ended up attending for three weeks and Max for one.  They both had a blast!

Here are some highlights:





I have a video too, but it said there was still 98 minutes to finish uploading it...so we'll skip it and I'll just keep it in my personal file. 



No comments: