"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -

Friday, January 23, 2015

Bartlesville Trip

We've been trying to decide if we would be able to have a piece of my childhood home in our new home. So, I headed down to Bartlesville to meet with the new owner and discuss.  We haven't come to a conclusion yet, but it was pretty fun to see the old stomping ground.  I also got to visit with Dee and his wife, Karen, for nearly two hours!  And Jon was in the process of moving from B-ville to Pittsburg, so we ate out and did some fun stuff and helped him with his apartment, just a little. 
3209 Wilson Road
The tree that Giselle planted from a seed in elementary school. 
Hmmm, wood stove or no wood stove?

Sunset and Skyline





Goff Tower: A childhood memory that has been restored.  LOVE it!



And of course, because I can't get it here, I had to go to Braum's for dinner and dessert.  So. Yummy.

No comments: