"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -

Monday, January 5, 2015

Still No School!

What a wonderfully long Christmas break we've had!!

The kids don't start school until Tuesday, so today we finished our chores, and then had the cousins over. 

They did a multitude of different activities:

 We played the Wii for a bit, including dancing.
 Got these fun melty bead Christmas decorations out (which I found when I was putting the decorations away of course) and made some ornaments for next year. 
 The girls being meticulous and careful and placing each color in a specific spot.
 The boys being not-so-careful and trying to get it done as fast as possible. 
We played Uno Attack (which is pretty fun, I'd never played it before!).  Then Max and Elise taught the other Beyelers how to play Spaz. 

No comments: