Elise had an endocrine appointment. This time we got a great view of downtown KC, and especially Dad's workplace! She was pretty excited about "seeing dad's building from here"! She also said: "And I get to go to Take-Your-Child-to-Work-Day soon!"
Other things we did were:
Elise wanted to cross-stitch but I only had this plastic canvas and not regular cross-stitching canvas. Since it's squares were too large for her desired project, she made her own design of cherries. It's coming along pretty nicely!
A bit of spring cleaning in Max's room (in both rooms really).
A game or two of chess.
Sleeping in...a bit.
And our regular daily chores:
![]() |
| (He's whistling.) |
And then some video-game playing:
The only thing they really wanted to do for spring break was go swimming. I'm so glad they love it so much!
Our neighbors (which was our landlady and her grandkids) took us out for ice cream after we swam. It was delish and really fun and very kind of her. We are so very blessed to have such a wonderful place to live with good neighbors and a kind and generous landlord and landlady!















No comments:
Post a Comment