"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

End of August Projects

Since the kids started school, I started on some projects: some of my own, and some of some friends's.

 Painted this piano.

 



Painted Max's wall dark teal blue
Even though it looks black in this picture.

Painted the clock above our mantle to match the other metal in our interior (it was mustard yellow).


Painted chalkboard walls in both of the kids's rooms. 

 
 
The kids are priming them before writing on them. 


Helped another friend paint her interior doors and garage doors.

(Apparently, I mostly took pictures.)


Stripped the wood stain off of this chair.

While doing all these projects, I got behind on laundry...so Nate and I got to use this fun bedding for our bed (the bottom of the barrel bedding).  But it was so fun, now we might use it more often!  LOL!



No comments: