"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -
Monday, December 15, 2008
Boy Hair
So, I'd been thinking about getting my hair cut lately and then highlighting it. I got it done tonight and actually had it highlighted at an actual salon. When I got home I went into the kids' room to say goodnight. I asked what they thought of my hair and Elise said it was nice, but I just got a weird look from Max. He finally said "You're hair looks like a boy's." So, like any self respecting woman, I explained that it's better to not tell women that, to which Max said "Okay, but I think they'll notice."
Gotta love a child's honesty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
we need a picture - I bet it's cute!!
Too funny! What great little people (and big people) in your family. I'm so glad I get to access your blog.
Oh, that is funny. And, yes, show us a picture!
Post a Comment