"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Too detailed Christmas Projects
Now that it's finished I can talk about Nate's parent's Christmas present. I won't give too much detail just in case they make a decision to learn about blogs and start reading ours. Anyway, I have had it planned since the beginning of this year (along with my dad's and mom's too). And with the pressure of Nate's nephew Ben coming out with the ability to drive it back (saving me buku bucks by not mailing it) and with the last minute help from my sister-in-law, I got it all put together and sent on it's way. What a relief! I only accomplished it because of the immense help I got from my friend Micki, who came up with idea, after idea, after idea.
So, now that's it's done, I can focus on my own parent's gifts.
I decided Sunday was a great day to finish them and that they would go much, much faster than Nate's parents'. (For one thing, my parents have 1/5 percentage less grandkids than Nate's parents.) This, I thought, would be a great help in finishing quickly; BUT I started my dad's present and met a wall - not to worry though a trip to Hobby Lobby should fix it. Then my mom's present - I just looked at it really and realized that I needed a trip to a craft store as well. So, tomorrow...
I haven't even gotten a Christmas letter out yet. I wrote one, but cannot find it. Oh well, how about a Happy New Year letter?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
isn't that always the case - one more trip to the store - - - good luck!!
I am so excited to hear how they like the present. It's going to be great! Thank you for doing it. And I understand about a New Year's letter. I've done that. No worries. :) Love ya!
Post a Comment