


Last Saturday, Nate and I went on a date to the Plaza in downtown KC.
We ate at a restuarant where they tossed shrimp to you off of their knives expecting you to catch it in your mouth. Notice that my mouth is not opened very much, so I didn't catch any shrimp (though I have done that sort of thing before, just couldn't make it work that night).
At any rate, it was very exciting to have fire shooting two feet into the air and just watching the cook make music and chop food with his cooking utinsels.
After eating, we found a chocolate shop that had great truffels - once you bit into them. They were coated in unsweetened cocoa, so the initial taste, was pretty awful, but it's suppose to help you enjoy the inside taste even more - clean your palate or something.
1 comment:
Sounds so fun! I love your hair, Krista!
Post a Comment