
It's spring break, the weather is great, so we took an impromptu trip to the zoo! So many people were wearing green (St. Patrick's day) and we had a lot of fun. We even found the perfect picnic spot to eat lunch - off the path a little; even though there were a ton of people there, we felt like, for a few minutes, while eating lunch, that we were just about the only people there.
Elise's favorite part was seeing the
meerkats (who we assume could smell Max's apple and kept scratching at the glass looking like they were

begging for it).
Max's favorite part was watching the sea lions get trained and fed.
2 comments:
What a great day it was to be at the Zoo! Yes, we need pictures!!!
Krista, this is darling & I am so glad that you left a comment so I could find you! Your family is darling and I love the cute little sayings from Max & Elise. It seems sometimes with the whirlwind I am in that I easily miss or pass by those funny interactions that roll by so fast if you aren't watching for them. Keep posted :)
Britt
Post a Comment