"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Craigslist...

I know it's getting a lot of news this recently, but Craigslist is working for me this week. I put an add on there a week and a half ago to get rid of our old dishwasher and other appliances and today SOMEONE CAME AND GOT THE DISHWASHER!! Hooray!!!! I'm happy to not have it cluttering my garage anymore. Now I'm just waiting for the other two to be (hopefully purchased and) taken out of my house. Yesterday, my neighbor and I went to Paola to buy 5 gallons of honey and 50 honey jars. We ended up getting the 5 gallons of honey, 82 jars, and some honeycomb all for $25 less than what he was asking (he just wanted it out of his house!) Yeah! Anyone have any ideas how to get honey into honey jars without making a very large mess?

4 comments:

Mandy Beyeler said...

can i buy a jar of honey off you?? i'm out!

chempianos said...

I don't know any good way to get liquid honey into jars. However, you might try freezing it (if you have freezer space) then transferring chunks.

Meg said...

Awesome!I have no idea except for funnels. Good luck with that. :)

Shari said...

I say warm it so it pours easily...but I've never done it before. Let me know if it works!