I forgot to mention that Elise cut her own hair again. Here's how it went: I was resting in bed and heard Max say to Elise to hand him the scissors, to which she replied that it was okay, she was just cutting her hair.
I went in to find hair on the couch and floor - she had sniped off her top-notch pony tails and cut very close to the nape of her neck. I cut it some more to help it and then when at Aunt Mandy's for conference, she gave her layers and made it all even.
The after picture is before the layers put in by Mandy, it is a very cute haircut on her.

3 comments:
krista - this could come back to haunt you - - taking pictures of her holding scissors, she's going to think this is something fun to do!!! (But it does look cute on her -she must have know it would)
Oh, dear! Just when you think they're old enough to not worry about them cutting their hair... :) Glad Mandy was able to get it to turn out cute.
I know it; she seems to think it was great fun. (She's a better beautician than I am, both times my "fixing" made it looks just a little worse.) lol
Post a Comment