"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -
Monday, April 27, 2009
Grateful
I had to write another post because Nate took a vacation day so that we could get oh, so close to finishing the kitchen today! It was very good of him and I hardly helped with anything...he's a really good painter and I'm not (at least that's my excuse). Really, I folded laundry all day (see next post). So, Nate finished our half-wall, all of the cabinet doors, and made sure all of the above were completely ready for the antique and glaze. He also, kept the laundry going and brought them up the stairs for me every time. I am very grateful and probably a little spoiled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Isn't Nate great? He is always a wonderful and serving and peaceful brother, so I'm sure he is doublely so as a husband. And folding laundry all day isn't easy either. You guys make a good team. Hugs and love to you both.
Yeah! What a very productive day!
Post a Comment