Max and Elise started school this past Friday. Max is now in 2nd grade and Elise started kindergarten!! So far I haven't had much of a chance to sit around and wonder what to do with my morning, but we'll see how next week goes.
I took the picture of M
ax with his two good friends as I walked by the classroom. With Elise, since it was her first day of school ever, they let parents come in to the classroom for a little while. They both looked like they were doing well.

6 comments:
oh, growing up - - did you waste all day doing nothing yet???
cute background - very timely!
I can't believe they're that old! They are as cute as a button!
Time to re-explore you. I'm lookin forward to the start of school.
Holy moly. I can't believe Elise is going to Kindergarten. They both look so great and smart in the photos. Your a great mom and have prepared them well. Tell Max that he is a perfect mix of you and Nate. And tell Elise that she will make lots of friends in Kindergarten because she is so kind and sharing.
They're so grown up! Tell them hello from us and that we hope they love school. Love you!
Loved the photos of Max and Elise on their new adventure of school. How they grow. Enjoy your time and find new adventures of your own.
Post a Comment