"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Poems

For his spelling words each week, Max has to choose from a few different creative options to help him remember them. Twice he has chosen to write poems out of them. So, here the first three poems he wrote (we haven't received the second set of poems back yet): Mouse sits quiet In the house Cheese gets detected Every mouse comes Funny people Are always making Crazy faces when they Exercise Roses and rice In the air Celebrate weddings Eternity

5 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, that is so smart! I'm very impressed!

Robyn Anderson said...

What a neat thing to do for spelling. I am impressed. Tell Max to keep it up. Love Ya

Meg said...

So great!

molly said...

those are awesome! he should be published. seriously.

Krista said...

He has written three more and I'm going to ask the teacher tomorrow where they are because they didn't come home with his homework packet and they were better and he wrote them with absolutely no help from me. These three were his first time and I helped with meanings of a few words and talked over ideas with him. But the last three he did on his own. I was pretty proud of him.