
Yesterday, the kids had fun getting dressed up for Trick-or-Treating. The open-air shopping mall near us had trick-or-treating early in the afternoon and we headed over for a little while. Early in the evening, we had a church Halloween Party. Unfortunately, we realized that Elise was sick when she didn't want to eat anything including cookies and other sweet treats. Nate took her home, while I took Max to trick-or-treat in a "real neighborhood" with his friend. He was a good knight and shared half his Halloween goodies with his sister. Elise is already feeling better and partaking in
very few of those yummy candies. I loved both of their costumes! Elise was able to wear my traditional German dress with a beautiful cloak from "Nana" (Thanks Brooke and Tracy). And Max had some of his knight costume from dress-up clothes and some from a friend of mine from church. I was ready to make him so chain-mail and Elise a "riding hood", but, hey, borrowing really worked great!

Oh, yeah, and I, not-intentionally, dressed up for our ward party as an USO member; everyone just asked if that's what I was, so...sure. I was just trying to find something to wear and I've done the 70's and 60's outfits tons of times. So, this worked and it was kind of fun. One person, told me that I looked like I was in the Norwegian Air Force. Hmmm
3 comments:
oh my goodness, krista!! those are the CUTEst costumes. adorable!
Great costumes! Glad Elise is feeling better.
Great costumes! I'll have a Norwegian friend see if you really do look like you're in the Norwegian Air Force...
Post a Comment