
Max lost his one of his "two front teeth" on Sunday. We are a little late in posting the news, but here it is now.
Max loses his tooth Sunday and promptly...not more than 2 minutes after it falling out ...he puts it under his pillow. We all do our regular Sunday activities and in the evening, we head to bed.
Monday morning, Max: "Mom! I had my tooth under the pillow and the tooth fairy didn't even come!" Me: "Wow, that's weird! (Thought in my head: Ack! I can't believe the "Tooth Fairy" forgot!!) Maybe she was so busy with so many other kids losing their teeth that she just couldn't make it to our house."
Max: "I'm going to write her a note to remind her that I lost a tooth."
We go about our Monday...
Tuesday morning: Lets just say, the Tooth Fairy made it very early in the morning, but almost not early enough. She slipped into Max's room and took the tiny tooth in exchange for some silver coins, wrote the response that Max had required in his note and left before being seen by sleepy eyes beginning to open. WHEW!
Here is the note:

It says: "Dear Tooth Fairy,
Remember I lost a tooth? Please come in and get my tooth. I almost forgot that I was wondering why you didn't come. Please write down why: ___________________________________________________________________________________ Respectfully, From Max"
5 comments:
wierd - must have been a busy night - I thought she forgot our house too. Luckily Trevor helped Reed search and found some coins down in the crack - must have slipped off in the night :)
We always had "tooth fairy" problems when our kids were young! Not dependable at all! :)
True...not dependable. lol
This is funny, because the tooth fairy forgot to come here last Saturday night also. We told Nathan it was probably because the tooth fairy rests on Sunday...
cute! Tell Max congratulations. he looks pretty good without the tooth. Sounds like maybe the tooth fairy was busy with all the other children who lost their teeth.
Post a Comment