"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Question for all you professional bloggers...
I do have a couple questions. How do I change my layout, so that it is easier to follow and I don't have to push the down arrow forever?
My other question is about posting pictures or trying to put things in italics or bold print: every time I am starting a new post with a picture, the picture only shows up as a whole lot of letters, numbers and symbols, until it is officially posted. I've been able to work around it for months but it is a little annoying (see I can't even put the word "is" in italics. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I don't know very much- and I will be interested to see what other comments you get...but on the picture thing- there are two boxes to post in one says "compose" and one says "edit html"- I think the picture should show up normal in the "compose" tab and show up as all of the other stuff under the "edit html" tab.
Krista, when you do a post there should be 2 tabs that let you toggle back and forth between "edit html" or "compose" mode...the "edit html" is programing language for those that know how to work with that, it's a bit more flexible with rearranging things.
If you want to see your photos, then keep it in "compose" mode. As far as bold and Italics, those options will be in the "compose" tab. Hope this helps.
they're right - 2 different tabs - you're in the wrong one - it's much easier in "compose". So are you wanting wider 2 columns on your layout or are you wanting a 3 column version or what?? it's pretty easy to do, so let me know and I'll get you through it! or come hang out and we can do it together (the fabric at my walmart is 50% off - enticing you to come visit up here?....)
Thanks for the help! For some reason it always defaults to the Edit HTML instead of COMPOSE but now that I know what to look for, I can change it every time. TY again!
Post a Comment