Some lyrics I heard when waking up this morning, coming from my children:
"Bye-yum Pum Pum, bye-yum pum pum..."
"...Can't roller skate in a buffalo herd, but you can be happy if you've a mind to."
"This is the forest of no return!"
"Mistress Mary, quite contrary, how does you garden grow; not so well she said..."
Really, this is what I heard while they were getting ready today.
So, can anyone guess what they are all from or who sang them?
4 comments:
I do recognize at least one of those songs ... you've gotta love Roger Miller!
into the woods????
Babes in Toyland, sung by the trees, then the children.
Yes: Bye-yum Pum Pum is from "The Happiest Millionaire; You Can't Roller Skate in a Buffalo Herd is a song by Roger Miller; This is the Forrest of No Return is from "Babes in Toyland"; and Mistress Mary is from a broadway musical, but it is The Secret Garden.
Post a Comment