Bowling for FHE: We all used the bumpers to increase our score. :-)


While bowling, our friends who went with us, gave Max a dollar to try his luck at "the claw"(not sure what the game is really called) and he won something! I've never given them money for that because I've never heard of or seen anyone win anything! You'll see in the picture a ball falling down. Nate and Elise didn't have as good of luck, but after seeing that balls were a lot easier to pick up than anything else, we were able to try again and get her a ball too.


For Elise's birthday night we headed to the Drive-in Movie Theater to see Toy Story 3. It was hot and the movie itself was, at time intense for the birthday girl, but
check mark we've been to a drive-in theater.
1 comment:
Well done. I guess I'd better get busy and get my photos downloaded and put in either Facebook or my blog. It was lots of fun.
Post a Comment