We visited 81 family members, saw two movies in the theater, visited a dinosaur museum, took our first train ride, visited temple square, played in a variety of creeks, rivers and streams, went horseback riding, rode an alpine slide, went fishing, roasted hot dogs and marshmallows, had a treasure hunt (E&M), went swimming many times in two different pools, jumped on a bungee? trampoline, took a zip line (me), went hiking in the mountains, rafted on a mountain lake, rafted down the Salmon River (me), ate lots of homemade ice cream, took a lift up to the top of the mountain (11,000ft) and hiked on the other side, played in the snow, walked through a tunnel in the mountain, had homemade root-beer, played in a tree house (E&M, I was too big), rested in hammocks (E&M), got professional pictures taken with the Eastman cousins, made crowns out of grass (E), took a small road trip from SLC to Salmon, watched a parade and fireworks, went to the temple (me).
So, here
I downloaded a whole bunch of pics, but for some reason it didn't work. I'll try to get more on later.
PS: Max had just sat on a whole bunch of really spiky pine needles.

4 comments:
Fun! - - I'll be watching for more pics.....
Sounds like you had a great time. Loved the photo you did get on!
You guys have had some Awesome trips this year!
How fun!!!
You guys have a Beautiful Family!
Oh, how fun! I wish we could have gotten to Salmon to visit with you guys. Oh, well. We're going to Branson for New Years, so we hope to catch you then.
Love Max's face! Lol!
Post a Comment