"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SOCCER!!!

Elise and I went on an impromptu mother/daughter date to the last Wizards game (soccer team) of the season.  Of course that left Nate and Max to have a father/son date.  It was impromptu because we had only found out 5 minutes before leaving for it, that Uncle Jon was going to be there to watch as well.

Luckily, as we were waiting in line to find out about tickets, someone asked if  anyone needed two tickets - so we got in free!

We were pretty excited to be there and took a lot of pictures of ourselves.  ;-)   





1 comment:

Beutler Family said...

Hi Krista. I quickly looked at your blog today. WOW! Max and Elise are so big. No sign of baby/toddler in them that I remember. Anyway, about your question of how I make collages and label them. I use the google-run program PICASA 3. It is free and super easy to use. I can post to my blog directly from there so it saves a lot of time. Plus, you can custom size your collages for printing. Its super user friendly too. I highly recommend it.