"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year

We were all sick for Christmas (that's why my post was so concise) but now we are much, much better! Even though we were sick, family first, right?!  So the day after Christmas, I took Max and Elise and headed to Branson where I was meeting my mom and Larry (her husband).  It is less of a drive than all the way to her house.  Anyway, we had a really great time and Nate's parents and two of his sisters were there too. So I spent a few days with my mom and then after she was home, spent time with Nate's family.  We all spent New Year's together here in KC so that Trevor and his family and Nate could be here too.  While this may be a lot of talk to be giving for my blog with no pictures (still working on that), I just had to put in that I'm happy to be home, in my own bed, and I'm so grateful that I was able to spend time with so much family!

Happy New Year! I'm looking forward to a joyful one!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Awesome! I Sooo miss my family, I think it is Wonderful that you guys got to see so many of the people you love for the holidays! I just love your family pictures and are glad that you got some r&r, you so deserved it! Happy New Year!!!

The Tibbitts said...

I am jealous that you got to spend the holidays with so much family. We hope you have a great new year too!