"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -

Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm behind: Max's 9th b-day

Max chose to have his cousin to spend the night for his birthday this year.  We all went bowling.  He's been planning a pokemon birthday party for a couple years (I think he has it planned out until he's 13 - I keep thinking he'll change his mind about what type of birthday is when, but so far he's stuck to his original plans each year). 

Last night as a Wolf

Pokemon cake

Bowling on his birthday

Lego creation of a Hero Factory guy named Radiman. 

Lego pod racer.

Pine wood derby

1st day of Third grade
Some things that Max did in his 8 to 9  year:  got baptized, became a lego building fiend, started tae kwon do, began Quest (an accelerated learning curriculum), went into 3rd grade, hiked numerous trails in the mountains, finished his Wolf and became a Bear in Scouts, got glasses and is even more helpful in work he does around the house.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Congradulations Max on all your accomplishments! I'm so proud of you. You are growing up so fast:)