It turns out that not many people go to Nauvoo in the middle of February. It felt like we were the only ones there. However, we did get great service whenever we ate, longer tours of historical sites, and besides the already low winter-season prices, a discount on our room! It was a very enjoyable time and though I didn't get to take many pictures, we loved being able to spend time with each other. We always enjoy driving together on long trips and though the bed and breakfast was a little disappointing on arrival, it turned out to be a really nice (entire hotel to ourselves) place - and also that discount mentioned earlier made it ever sweeter!
Nate's parents tended the kids for us, which of course the kids really enjoyed and for which we were very grateful!
Here are two of the six pics I took - all of the temple:
2 comments:
What a fun trip! Happy Anniversary! I think it would be lots of fun to go to Nauvoo without kids. I could listen and go see what I want to...
Hope you had a great time!
Anna
Happy (late) anniversary to you two! What a wonderful anniversary trip!
Post a Comment