"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Break

Learning to golf; Max being taught by my Mom's friend and Elise by Grandpa Anderson.




After watching for a long while, I finally decided to give it a try.

A science center in Smackover, AR - the kids needed my strength to get the whirlpool going - ha!  It was so hard to move that thing around.  If you look closely, you can see how hard my hand is gripping the handle and I'm pretty sure I'm gritting my teeth.

Magnets on the north and south poles of the earth.  It was kind of like those faces that we took on trips and made hair, mustaches and beards on.  Pretty fun.

All these next pictures are on St. Patrick's day at Silver Dollar City.  Elise

Max and Reed (cousin)

Cousins, Emmy and Abby



The kids and I went to visit my mom in El Dorado, AR.  The kids and I always have a great time visiting (it's a long drive - but worth it). 

After being there for a few days, we drove up to Branson, MO to meet Nate, his brother and family and his parents.  The kids wore us out and the park wore them out because we went three days in a row!  I do have pictures of Nate, but I will have to figure out how to get them from my sis-in-law's Picasa account to here.  So more to come...

1 comment:

Mandy Beyeler said...

It was a great time!!

You should be able to download those pics - - somehow.....