"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Update

I find I keep having to just do clump updates because I am not staying on top of this very well.

Max and KC Temple

Elise and KC Temple

The kids playing in the dirt before their race.

Me and Nate

Elise getting ready for her run.

On your mark...! (Max)

Going. (Max)

Elise getting set (with cousin)

Elise running
We signed up for the 1st Annual KC Temple Run and kids run, for last Saturday.  Nate and I didn't end up running, but the kids both participated in a dash of some sort.  But the most fun was digging in the dirt around the temple with the cousins.
Max with Ms. Eaton

Elise with Ms. Eaton

Elise had her 1st grade music concert.  It was her music teachers last one before retiring.  She has been a fantastic music teacher for my kids (and she plays the French horn!).
Max playing with pizza dough at an Italian restaurant.

Elise, I mean, how cool is it that they don't just give the kids crayons, but also give them dough to play with.

Gilchrist, #2 I just had blinded him with the flash - sorry S.

Gilchrist #1, she did some great things with that pizza dough!


We had our friends, the Gilchrists, were in town for a little over a day.  Their kids and ours loved hanging out together and kept each other busy just playing and drawing and pretending.


I ran a 5K yesterday at the local community college.  They had people taking pictures along the way, so hopefully I can find one of myself because this was officially my 1st race (other than in elementary school at field day where I generally took last place - little legs).  I did the race in 36 minutes and something seconds.  It was a lot of fun and I think I'm addicted! 

1 comment:

Katie said...

Looks like you've been having fun:) Congradulations on your 5K!