"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -

Monday, August 1, 2011

Unfinished Projects...Finished!

With school starting soon and my being employed by similar work, I decided I had better start finishing some projects that have already been started but sit cluttering my home waiting for me to finish them.  Some I started as long ago as two years!  Here are a few of them: 


Since I made myself a necklace holder, E decided she would like one too.

Mod Podge scrapbook paper of her accent colors on the mattes of her pictures. 


A piece of wood painted an accent color.
Job charts (I started the turn-over tabs 2 years ago)







I was thinking that I needed to sew all these together and that was the hold up - until my sis-in-law said "why don't you just glue gun them on the hoop?" Brilliant!


My inspiration:  from ikea


A display holder (since I couldn't find a printer box) for $1 at SA.


2 comments:

gilchrist said...

So cute!!! I think I might have to make myself one of those earring holders.

Meg said...

I love everything you've done!