"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Max's Birthday Party

Max turned 10!








Obviously it was a lego party.  I got all the ideas off the internet. The cake from here, the pinata from this clever lady, and the lego crayons from this blog.  I think I saw a picture of the invites and made them my own and my mom always made candy molded candy for us at each birthday, so I decided I had better make some too. 

The boys had a building competition, played pin the "crystal on the Glaciator" (which is some Lego type called Power Miners), and of course the pinata, cake, candy, presents and seven 10ish year olds playing together.  It turned out really great! When we were done, I said "That wasn't too bad, it was even pretty fun!" To which Nate heaved a great sigh and said "Huh?  You're kidding right? That was crazy!"  LOL Our different personalities.  I'm still chuckling over it. 

1 comment:

Meg said...

Happy 10th Birthday, Max!

Good job Krista and Nate-we have yet to attempt a real birthday party. We will probably do it this year. Wish us luck!