The kids and I headed down to my mom's house for the first part of spring break where we took part in our first auction, played a little golf, danced, ate by candle light and had a great time! The only bad part about the trip was a small (comparatively) bail of straw or hay that lay in the middle of I40, which decided to decimate part of my bumper and fog light. Ok, so I should have seen it before I hit it, but at least I can honestly say that I wasn't messing with any electronic devices, I just hit it. But we're all okay and the car is easily (though pricily) fixed and now you can see some of the FUN we had with Grandma and Grandpa Anderson.
After we bumped into the bail of hay and got safely home, we took the rest of the week to head to the zoo (complements of my dad - thanks!), play hard, clean a little and spend time with friends and cousins (no pictures of the cousins yet). Spring break was too short, but a lot of fun!
Okay, so...I guess I only took one picture at the zoo! LOL! And not a single one of the kids. Oh, well, we were with friends and rode on the air lift that was recently installed, had a great picnic and of course saw a few animals. We were also tending our 2 year old neighbor and I've already forgotten that pictures are difficult to take with a 2 year old and that a backpack would have been a really good idea!
No comments:
Post a Comment