"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

More snow...

Elise

Showing the density of the snow - so wet and large because the temperature was a little above freezing.

Making a target to throw snowballs through.


I saw this little cutie chirping happily on our tree branch.

This is in addition to last weeks snow.  We received another inch last night and it's still snowing.

At times like these I'm so grateful that my neighbor painted his garage red.

I love that they are just about standing in the same way - and neither of them knew it!

Peeking out at me in the "dog's fort" (under the large magnolia tree where the dogs hang out because there is only a few inches of snow there). 

Both see a bird.
Max in the dog fort - making snowballs for the dogs to fetch and eat (that's one's probably a little too big - lol!).

Dippin' Dots has filed for bankruptcy so we scored with this fun gadget and decided to try it out.  The official result: "Mom! It tastes like snow ice cream!" Guess I could have saved my $6, at least until summertime. 


No comments: