"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pi Day Party

Nate and I got to go to some friends yesterday for a Pie Party in celebration of Pi Day Friday, you know, 3-14. 

Nearly everyone brought a pie and we all ate a piece of each one - they were all delicious and I think I'm still full from that many in one sitting!

In the midst of eating pies, we played some really fun group games: Wits and Wagers and a game kind of like en masse charades. 

Here are the only two pictures I got of the night:
I made the brown one with the dollop of whipped cream above the strawberry one.  It was peanut butter chocolate truffle. Yum!

This charade game was  h.i.l.a.r.i.o.u.s!


No comments: