Have I mentioned that I LOVE Easter?! It is my favorite holiday! The message of new life, of hope, of love, joy, and peace! I love that it's in the spring when the green is so vivid against the brown dirt; and that it reminds of us the Savior and his love for each one of us.
I also enjoy our Easter Egg Hunts because it lets me invite all my friends over to enjoy part of Easter together!
Except for the combination of sickness and bad weather last year, this would have been our fourth year to host one - and this year's was the most attended!
So many friends came to spend the time with us and the weather was perfect!
Here are some pictures (and they're not in any kind of order):
![]() |
| Elise and all the girls her age ended up in her room. |
| The three separate baskets for eggs of children in each of the three age groups (0-4, 5-8, and 9-12) |
| Me giving instructions. |
| 9-12 year olds racing to find eggs |
| Elise and her friends. |
| Max and the other boys his age playing football. |
| Picking daffodils and playing in the woods/field behind our property. |
| Learning to catapult with a plastic spoon from Elder Stallings |
| And this good man making over 100 hotdogs. Elder Thomas and about three young men helped him out. |
| 5-8 year olds |



No comments:
Post a Comment