"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -

Sunday, April 27, 2014

General Conference

April 5 and 6 2014:


I love General Conference because of the spiritual messages, the time with my little family, and a quiet day to reflect and remember my blessings. 

My kids love this weekend because they usually get to spend it with cousins and make fun stories with them like this:


I love the times like this:

Daddy teaching Elise the guitar.

Cousins laughing at our internet connection which made the speakers pause in weird places.

Quiet moments and time with Grandpa
And the opportunity after conference to go out to Mandy's parent's land.  Trevor and Mandy were preparing to build the driveway to their land the next day (and had to set up camera's to capture the progress).  ;-)
Elise with "Grandma Chibber's" (Aunt Mandy's mom) chickens




Max finished walking the long driveway to Trevor's land.
  When we were finished in Kearney, the kids and I went home.  (Nate had to go on a business trip to a Disney World Resort - I know! Horrible, right?)  Since we had a Sunday evening to kill, Max, Elise and I decided to build on Elise's lesson from Dad and give guitar playing a try.


She's a lefty.


And play a game of church history memory. 

It was a nice weekend.

No comments: