I mentioned in our General Conference post that Nate had to leave town for business; our friend Matt also had to leave town on a business trip, so the kids and I asked his wife Briana to come have a fun Family Home Evening and supper with us. We LOVE having the Matt and Briana over! Max and Elise especially love them! In fact, we had just recently purchased a new game and the first thing the kids said as we were playing it was that we needed to invite Matt and Briana so that they could "play this awesome game with us!"
But since Matt and Nate were gone, Briana brought over another game (that, in my opinion is so much more fun than our new game which requires way too much thinking for me).
![]() |
| Apparently it's not suppose to work out like this, but my kids and I like rainbow order and the perfect line-up. |


No comments:
Post a Comment