"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Other Random Stuff in April 2014

Woke up at 2:15 to see the Blood Moon.  Man that flash was bright!
Blood Moon and Mars

Loving my new (old footboard) in my entry.  The enjoyment of changing it up every once in a while is like having a moment to sit and color in a coloring book.  I mean, it's nice to sit and color and not think about all the major things that happen in life as an adult?

The built-ins in the bathroom ready to work.

This unsightly atrocity was in a middle school choir room.  Blech!

Max joining "The Voices of Change" for a song.

Packing and eating delicious Mexican food with friends at our friend, Jennifer's house.  She's moving to New York *sniff*

Elise's friend, Kennedy's little black duck.

The beautiful daffodils that grow in the field behind our house.  For many years I've been thankful for whomever planted these years ago!

We put our house on the market!!  EEK! Scary and exciting at the same time!

April Fool's Day: I put the kids' cereal in the freezer the night before, then told them to hurry in because I'd already poured their cereal for them and that it was getting soggy.  They thought it was mostly funny because it wasn't funny to "waste Reese's cereal".

My face trying to learn a song on the guitar.  Apparently I have to stick my tongue out to learn something new.

No comments: