August 10th and August 17th
Baking pumpkin donuts (but couldn't find our donut tin so we made mini-bunt cakes instead). Yummy!
There are a lot of frogs out here! This is one of many that we've caught. This past Friday one was caught that was the biggest I've ever seen (but I didn't get a picture of it).
I packed up most of our games but left out a few card games. This was the first time for the kids to play Phase 10. It was a fun time!
We toured our new land. What shall we put where? Pond? Is there room for one? Bees? Are we brave enough to tackle that? Chickens? Orchard? So many things to consider! And what a blessing it is to have the opportunity to consider them!
The land had just been bailed (so we didn't have to deck ourselves out in jeans and tons of bug spray to walk through the grass). Whew, thank goodness!
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment