Max sang "In Summer" from the movie, Frozen. He has a great voice and may have perfect pitch like his dad - I'm not sure, really, but he does usually end up being spot on.
Elise sang "The Girl I Mean to Be" from The Secret Garden and nailed it. She has a nice clear voice and remembers her words so well!
Yeah...so this is me at the end of the ward party on Emergency Preparedness (see all my sugar - I guess that's what I think I need for emergencies! lol). I was so thirsty!
We cleaned the church building. Elise had to put all the plastic bags in her pockets so they could carry the large can to the opposite side of the building.
It was a rainy Saturday, so the cousins came over and played pick-up-sticks - a favorite game of mine - I'm so glad that they enjoy it too!
Since we're cleaning out the fridge and cupboards, we made this yummy camp-ish recipe for Sunday dinner! Everything tastes good if it has onions in it! Seriously, it was tasty!






No comments:
Post a Comment