The rainclouds are so beautiful, highlighting the new green leaves and blades of grass! So, even though my little camera can hardly do the real picture justice, I wanted to show some beauty that we witnessed this week.
After we cleaned the church yesterday, we discovered this tree snowing! (the one top, left) Since we're searching for trees that are beautiful in all four seasons, I wonder about this one. It is dreamy in the spring! The bark looks lovely, so it looks like it would be nice in the winter, and it is full of green leaves so would probably be nice in the summer.
I went back today to get a closer look, and found this cute little robin mother in her nest. She was calm, but watched my ever move.
This is a look at our landlord's back pond ( with a slide?)....The picture doesn't do the blue-grey of the clouds right, but it was wonderful in person.
From our back porch - again, I tried to show the bright green against the blue-grey clouds, but it's nice anyway.
That beautiful tree again!! I love it!




No comments:
Post a Comment