"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -
Friday, May 22, 2009
Girls night out
Nate and Max are camping tonight, so Elise and I did an old family tradition from my childhood and went out on the town. We went out to eat, then got ice cream, then went walking around and even peeked into the campground where the boys were (they forgot an important item). We also came home and watched those beloved Disney shorts from 1946; the kids love them and so do I.
I had so much fun with my little girl. She laughed and giggled and we just had a lot of fun and we get to "sleep-out" in the air-conditioning in my bedroom and snuggle in my bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
very sweet.
So fun! Amy and I had our Girls' Night Out, too when our boys went to Fathers and Sons.
Post a Comment