"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Kitchen sink

Our internet has been down for almost two weeks, so I haven't been able to put all the fun things we've been doing on the blog. I'll not post all tonight, but here's a picture of our unusual kitchen sink. The countertops were very inexpensive (for granite), cheaper than most of the laminate we looked at, because of the special sink. It's made so that there are no special cuts, just straight lines. Here it is:

4 comments:

Beutler Family said...

Wow. I like it, a lot. Post more pictures so I can get a feel for the whole room.

Shari said...

We're about to start work on our kitchen...this turned out great! You may have to let me in on some of your secrets, like can I find a sink like that so I can get granite for less than laminate!

Robyn Anderson said...

Krista it looks so good. I am so excited for you.

Meg said...

It looks so nice!