"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -
Monday, July 27, 2009
Driving
It wasn't a long drive comparatively, but our road trip to OKC then Ft. Worth was great! As usual Max and Elise did a great job.
Aside from being totally exhausted and seeing random things in the road that aren't actually there, I love these trips. I really get to listen to what the kids are saying. For instance, Elise: "Grammy and Grandpa are your husband's parents. Do you remember Nate, Mom?" And Max having a conversation about who can baptize: "Yes, they have to have the Atomic Priestood." Anyway, we're having fun and obviously having some very fun conversations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad the trip was fun. It is the best to have the time to talk to each other. That's what I remember most about our trips-the talking. So fun!
Post a Comment