We did this at the beginning of July, but I never posted anything about it: As a whole family, we went to St. Louis for one night. We walked around the temple, ate dinner, swam and spent the evening at a hotel. The next day we checked out the free zoo, where they had a stingray exhibit. They were very soft and really liked to be pet.

One of them kept circling around to splash us over and over again. There also was a butterfly house which was a hit. The butterflies would light on anyone and anything, it was really fun and kind of made me feel like a kid again.

The kids and I just got back from another short trip, but I'll expound on that later.
3 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun!
Hey Krista, your Mom was trying to get my email address while they were here but I was out of town and she didn't leave a return number. Anyway I just figured I'd give it to you here, it's:
teebird_80@comcast.net
It's pretty much the same as my old one just comcast.net instead of networld.
Ooooh I love butterflies. The zoo sounds fun.
Post a Comment