"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Birth Day

I have a couple of blog posts to put on, but cannot find my camera with pictures to go with them. But today Max came up to me and said: "Mom, if we had twins, one boy and one girl (btw I'm not pregnant this is just hypothetical), we could name them Birth and Day. Because they are born on the same day we could sing Happy Birth Day to them and it would be pretty cool because it would be fun to sing Happy Birthday dear Birth Day..." The whole conversation was great! I really wish we had a video camera. Maybe Santa will bring one this year.

2 comments:

Shari said...

That is so funny, and thanks for the disclaimer...I'm glad I finished reading before I got too excited for you!

As for the video camera, I use the video option on my digital camera far more than the camcorder. And the digital camera can be a whole lot cheaper! You can even apply some of the savings to having extra batteries (mine has a rechargeable batter and I wish I'd have gotten a back up since I can only use that battery)...and the memory cards are not too expensive...

I can't even find the charger for my camcorder!

Eagar Fam said...

It's amazing what kids come up with in their little minds. That is so cute that he was thinking about that. You got to write that in your Journal for sure.