"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." - Thomas S. Monson -

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pictures from Christmas and New years Break

Elise with new gifts on Christmas morning.

Max with his new toys.

Fun letter to Santa with milk (and cookies not pictured).

The tree (I was trying out my new camera.)


Again with my new camera.  Frost on the leaves while in Branson.

This is usually Nate's job to ride on these rides (because I get dizzy on a regular swing), but the kids and I braved this ride at Silver Dollar City.

Max and two of his cousins; sleeping on cots.

Elise and three of her cousins; having a slumber party on the floor.

Namesakes.  My sister-in-law and niece, who have the same name, making bread together.

I love this picture of Nate with Elise, a nephew and a niece - do you like the fu manchu?  







2 comments:

Katie said...

What fun pictures! I'm glad you got a new camera:) Hopefully we can meet up this year.

Meg said...

It was so fun to get to see you all! And I love that picture of Nate, too. Noelle sure loved him.